Multilingual Digital Copywriter based in Bristol, working on a variety of content projects with brands & businesses. Mainly writing in B2B, I also edit and consult on copy and content marketing. Ghostwriter extraordinaire in the making.
- Born and raised in Finland and fluent in Finnish (A.K.A super awesome secret language)
- Left Finland for the glitzy French Riviera at 15 to live in Grasse for a year and learn French
- Since then I’ve lived mainly in Bristol, with the odd year out in places like Cardiff, Exeter and Chile
- I speak Finnish, French and Spanish, as well as English
- I’ve got both a BA and MA (Distinction) in English Literature, specialising in Shakespeare and the Renaissance
- My MA thesis was on performances of Shakespeare’s The Tempest in Bristol. And magic, which was quite cool
- Since my MA, I’ve launched myself into the world of digital copy and content marketing, working in a Bristol digital agency as a digital copywriter
- I also write online content on Shakespeare and other cool things
Get in touch if you want to know more.
**Any affiliate links on this website (like the ones in my book reviews) are there in good faith to help people. I have not been asked by any brand or company to promote their services.