I was flattered to be asked to host the #VCBUZZ Twitter chat in February on an important topic: how to build a successful content team. A great team is what makes you successful, and building a great content team is no easy feat. Whether you are looking to scale to a few people, or need to build a whole army of content ninjas, there are some recurring themes and challenges you’ll have to square up to. From motivation to how to structure your content team, here are some of the lessons about content team growth… First, let’s recap some of the questions and answers:
- 1 Why a good content team is important? Who should it consist of?
- 2 How to keep your content team always inspired and motivated?
- 3 How to evaluate your content team’s success?
- 4 Motivation is complex… but you need to nail it for your team
- 5 Content teams are diverse: video and design matter too
- 6 Content teams are all structured differently
- 7 Be on the same journey!