- Turn your screen off for a second and go for a walk around the room
- Make yourself a hot or cold drink
- Visit the manatees, or any other funny site you like
- Spend ten minutes (and only TEN) on Twitter or Facebook
- Talk to someone about your work (in person is the best)
- Choose some pictures or videos for the post
How To Write When You Don’t Want To Write
Share this post:
Really enjoyed my time at the IPG Spring Conference and The Publishing Show (Timehouse write-up
Copywriter who specialises in all things digital, tech, and SEO for the Nordics. Also Finnish to English translation. Love B2B, tech and the arts.
Sign up for my bi-weekly newsletter for thoughts on poetry, digital creativity, and entrepreneurship.