Tips for playful copywriting to spice up your content
- Start off by using things like metaphor, alliteration, and puns.
- Don’t overdo it, but start playing around as you go. One good way to be more playful is to have multiple headline and tagline options that range from adventurous to descriptive.
- You will want to probably remove a lot of playful moments when you edit, leaving only a few ones in your final copy.
- Good playful copy isn’t actually often the result of spontaneity, more like the result of lots of ideas and judicious editing.
- Playful copy tends to grab people’s attention so it’s good to use playful phrases in headings and other prominent elements.